R3000-00 (One-week course, accommodation excluded)
A limited number of scholarships are available and are not guaranteed.
Payment for GGP courses may not be made to any third party. Payments must be made directly into the University’s bank account at ABSA or in person at the Client Service Centre on the main campus.
Payment must be made before the course date unless otherwise arranged.
Confirmation of your booking
If you have not received confirmation of your booking before the event, please contact us to make sure we have registered your booking. When you apply online, you will receive an email confirming your online submission. This is NOT your booking confirmation. The organiser of the course will personally contact you to confirm your booking and payment.
Easy Payment Methods:
1. BY BANK TRANSFER
Bank Transfer should be made to
Account name: University of Pretoria
Account Number: 2140000038
Swift Code (International Transfers): ABSAZAJJCPT
2. BY CHEQUE
Made payable to University of Pretoria and mailed with your registration form to the Centre for Human Rights.
1. The course fee includes tuition, course materials, teas and lunch for the duration of the course. This includes a certificate of attendance.
2. Certificates will not be issued to attendees for one or all of the following reasons:
- Outstanding course fees;
- Course attendance incomplete from 08:00 - 17:00 daily.
(Please ensure that travel arrangements are made in accordance with this arrangement.)
3. A crossed cheque (not transferable) made payable to the University of Pretoria. No post-dated cheques will be accepted. If an electronic payment is made, please be sure to fax or email the proof of payment to us.
4. Closing date: 10 working days before commencement of the course.
5. Cancellations will only be accepted up to 10 working days before commencement of the course. Thereafter a 20% cancellation fee will be levied.
6. Each course attendant is responsible for his or her own accommodation arrangements. A list of guesthouses is available on request.