Researchers (Archive): Dr Waruguru Kaguongo
Dr Waruguru Kaguongo
LLB (Nairobi) LLM LLD (UP)
Socio-economic rights, budget resource allocation to rights, international criminal law, international law
- Developing research proposal on budgeting human rights
- Addressing Impunity and Options for Justice in Kenya: Mechanisms, Issues and Debates Co-edited with Godfrey Musila Judiciary Watch Report 2009 published by ICJ-Kenya.
- ‘Commentary on communications decided by the African Commission on Human and Peoples’ Rights in 2004’ (2007) 11 Law, Democracy and Development 153-171.
- ‘Constitutional Human Rights Law in Africa’ (2006) 22 South African Journal of Human Rights 673-717 (Co-authored with Prof Christof Heyns)
- ‘The Questions of Locus Standi and Admissibility before the African Court on Human and Peoples' Rights’ Judiciary Watch Report 2006 published by ICJ-Kenya